Leaked 2012/2013 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As2lQhZCEAIxp83.jpg

That looks awful. Say it ain't so! :(

Looks fake to me, the badge looks all wrong. In fact the more i look at it the more it screams fake.

EDIT: Yeah, the badge has been taken from another shirt and placed over that kit:

1zpioi9.jpg

Notice the noise/artifacts surrounding the badge in an almost perfect square while the rest of the kit is a lot more smooth ? That's what happens when you take a low quality crop and paste it over an existing picture.

Fake as Katie Price's knockers.

Looks fake to me, the badge looks all wrong. In fact the more i look at it the more it screams fake.

EDIT: Yeah, the badge has been taken from another shirt and placed over that kit:

1zpioi9.jpg

Notice the noise/artifacts surrounding the badge in an almost perfect square while the rest of the kit is a lot more smooth ? That's what happens when you take a low quality crop and paste it over an existing picture.

Fake as Katie Price's knockers.

Nice little investigation you did here. More fool me for not blowing up the picture to check for the obvious signs. Panic over...for now.

It looks shopped to pluck, either way if it were real I personally don't think it's as bad as everyone is making it out to be!

Thank god. That looked really poor. There is no way Nike would make anything like that surely. Not on their first effort for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.