Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheap lads holidays though hey?

LADZ ON TORE BOYZ IBIFFA INNIT
I was in Tenerife when the Icelandic volcano closed the skies on the morning we were due to fly back. Luckily we were with EasyJet - they paid for a taxi from the airport to another hotel, and then paid for our extra week. Those with Ryanair were just left stranded at the airport and offered no help at all.

Not for me thanks, Mr O'Leary :dodgy:

I was in Tenerife when the Icelandic volcano closed the skies on the morning we were due to fly back. Luckily we were with EasyJet - they paid for a taxi from the airport to another hotel, and then paid for our extra week. Those with Ryanair were just left stranded at the airport and offered no help at all.

Not for me thanks, Mr O'Leary :dodgy:

Knowing Ryan air the tickets would be cheap as chips but we will get the hidden costs

like charging for every goal we see, off sides, red cards etc.....

Typical BK this, we give the Yanks 6 weeks exclusivity that is now over so why isn't he just saying "Where's my 200 long and I'll be off?"

Lots of interesting comments on the Match Of The Day post on Facebook this afternoon, lots of none Evertonians and nearly everyone saying they hope this dosen't happen for our sake.
Still can't help but think most blues are blinded by wanting to see the back of Kenwright and not thinking about what might happen in the future if we get taken over by these guys.[/QUO

Maybe all these non Evertonians don't want us to be taken over by this lot because when a sleeping giant awakes they will do damage (win [Poor language removed] in this instance) there all scared

I think it is particularly relevant. I can't believe new owners will go to the expense and hassle of issuing new shares after acquiring a majority holding and then significantly invest themselves. Far cleaner to acquire all the shares in the first instance and then recapitalise the wholly owned business.

If they just retain a majority interest it suggests strongly to me that future capital will come from debt sources not equity.

That might be a reason why not of this board would invest any of there own money into the club?. Why would anyone put millions of there own money into a project that has no guarantee will make money whilst no-one else does and if it did all there shares will go up aswell whilst they have invested nothing. Maybe thats why this lot haven't put a penny in.

But I'm thick as [Poor language removed] so prob talking crap

Why would we have to fly someone out to finalise the deal? Surely the deal would be completed over here? That either sounds like total BS or shows that if they can't even be bothered coming over to tie up a deal then what hope do we have of them showing up at an actual game?
Someone on here said Moores spends most of his time in England and Irelnd

Why do some people think it's an 'either/or' situation? Why do some people think if there's investment in a new stadium, there wouldn't be any money spent on players? This is a baffling way to think. 'Either/Or' might happen under Kenwright and co., but the new owners are significantly richer. Kenwright has an estimated personal wealth of £33m. John J Moores personal wealth alone is estimated at £500m.

A new stadium is VITAL for us to kick on as a football club.

If you don't believe that now, you will in 2 or 3 years' time when both West Ham and Spurs are in new stadiums and are both powering ahead of Everton.

And this idea that the new owners are 'carpetbagging leveragers' is INFURIATING!!! What exactly do you think Kenwright and co. are??? They've mortgaged everything we own to finance the club! We don't even own our training ground. We don't even own land on the immediate footprint of Goodison Park, which is what stopped the Goodison Place development being built 5 years ago.

The new owners can't be 'carpetbagging leveragers' because there is literally nothing to leverage debt against.

A new stadium was vital 15 years ago not as much now with all the tv money coming in we will probably make aboutan extra 2-3mil from a new stadium which these days will get u a sixteen yr old prospect.

A new stadium was vital 15 years ago not as much now with all the tv money coming in we will probably make aboutan extra 2-3mil from a new stadium which these days will get u a sixteen yr old prospect.
Disagree new stadium is vital for growth makes us a more attractive options for sponsors and corporate hospitality might only be directly responsible for a growth of 20m per year but it opens up a lot of potential new revenue streams which we are sadly lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.