Last minute winners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any of the many games in recent years where we've stole the points at the death at West Ham

So Saturday got me thinking, favourite last minute winners...

For me it has to be AJ's winner in the snow storm at Goodison versus Arsenal.

I know Jag's equalizer versus that shower, but that wasn't a winner...

Grinning like a Cheshire cat watching that again. One of my favourite ever goals.

Found it...good shout!

Special game for me this one. It was the last game I went to with my dear old Dad before he was too poorly to get to the game and we sat in the family enclosure near the GS End corner, because it was near where he used to stand with his brother years earlier when it was the old main stand terrace and he wanted to be near that spot. So glad he got to see a win. Remember the crowd singing at the end. Couldn't have been better.

Last edited:
Special game for me this one. It was the last game I went to with my dear old Dad before he was too poorly to get to the game and we sat in the family enclosure near the GS End corner, because it was near where he used to stand with his brother years earlier when it was the old main stand terrace and he wanted to be near that spot. So glad he got to see a win. Remember the crowd singing at the end. Couldn't have been better.

Cracking story fella...

Glad they managed to pull 3 points out the bag when it mattered to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.