lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
his terrible. to be honest i hate myself for even replying to this jargness. with all due respect etc etc. i guess it's a late effort for the jargest thread of the year and thus well placed one.

stop_it.png

Lampard is one of the main reasons we had so many clear chances. No marking, no tracking, no defensive work ethic. Just a little more luck and we win that by two clear goals, with a team with four key players out. If Chelsea can actually disregard the Sky simpleton lobby they will do well to get rid.

I really would have him for two seasons deal but he'll be looking for one last big pay day so ain't going to happen eh.

Unless we give him a deal with him getting a % of his shirt sales or something.

And for everyone turning there noses up at this, we play Phil Neville regularly. We can't afford to turn our noses up at a ****ty rag on a stick.

He earns £7m a year in pure wages from Chelsea, on what planet are people from if they think this is at all feasable?

Lost count of how many games hes won for them against us.

He has some kind of gypsy curse over us.

9 goals I believe he's got against us, the cup final being an absolute sickener.

His goal from the edge of the box against us in 06/07 was brilliant though, put them back on level terms too.

It's kinda sad that we wouldn't have the money to pay for him (don't want him here), but LA does. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.