2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

Zouma.jpg

The left one is the current one, the right one is when he was playing for us

View attachment 62295

The left one is the current one, the right one is when he was playing for us

Technically he is no longer on loan at Everton but he removed Chelsea from his profile too. Looking good here. He probably won’t update his twitter and ig until his future is sorted. Likely to be at Everton. As Marco said he is hopeful on signing Kurt.

Technically he is no longer on loan at Everton but he removed Chelsea from his profile too. Looking good here. He probably won’t update his twitter and ig until his future is sorted. Likely to be at Everton. As Marco said he is hopeful on signing Kurt.

I am intrigued as to how anyone could take anything from the changes on his Twitter account. All I can think is he tidied things up.

There are strong rumours that Burnley are in for Tomori on a permanent deal with a reputed fee of £15 million.

Irrespective with Mings going to Villa for £26 million , a player with little to no experience at the top level , a terrible injury record ( and yes I know all about Zouma serious injury ) and no where near international football then Zouma is not going to be sold for £30 million or indeed anything close.

I am intrigued as to how anyone could take anything from the changes on his Twitter account. All I can think is he tidied things up.

There are strong rumours that Burnley are in for Tomori on a permanent deal with a reputed fee of £15 million.

Irrespective with Mings going to Villa for £26 million , a player with little to no experience at the top level , a terrible injury record ( and yes I know all about Zouma serious injury ) and no where near international football then Zouma is not going to be sold for £30 million or indeed anything close.

You’re going in hard on this one aren’t you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.