2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to google this.

Notable worksThe Moomins

Moomintroll haha

Zouma wants to play as a regular starter,he knows he would get that opportunity here. He is at Chelsea hoping to prove to the new manager that he deserves that opportunity there,especially with European football. I think this could be a deadline day deal as I’m sure Lampard will assess him in pre season friendlies. I’m pretty sure we would have an alternative lined up in case we don’t want to take that risk

Mods world football yeah?

I'm sure the "world football" beauts in the Jags thread as he was still in finch farm saying goodbye after all these years wold agree.

Last edited:

Surely we must have alternatives lined up ??? Zouma was good but not a world beater. If he's Chelsea's starting CB ....more evidence that their top 6 spot is up for grabs.

Zouma wants to play as a regular starter,he knows he would get that opportunity here. He is at Chelsea hoping to prove to the new manager that he deserves that opportunity there,especially with European football. I think this could be a deadline day deal as I’m sure Lampard will assess him in pre season friendlies. I’m pretty sure we would have an alternative lined up in case we don’t want to take that risk
If zouma is first choice why sign mina.

It's win win for Zouma he either becomes first team at Chelsea or he moves to Everton and is a guaranteed starter, He doesn't need to do anything.

My source a week or so back told me that Everton are under the belief that Chelsea want Zouma as a squad player but not 1st team choice which is why we are hoping to still get the deal done.

Either way we need to find out sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.