2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I really hope we don't let this drag out

Set a price and a deadline from them to make their minds up, if they don't then move on to one of the alternatives we have in mind

I agree but you know that's going to be the case. we aren't going to just keep hoping i'd imagine we will know in the next couple of days when Lampard speaks to Zouma

I agree but you know that's going to be the case. we aren't going to just keep hoping i'd imagine we will know in the next couple of days when Lampard speaks to Zouma

I worry we'll spend weeks haggling over a couple of million, only for the deal to fall through and us then have to scramble somewhat for someone else

I'd ideally like the new CB in before the end of the month, whether it's Zouma or someone else

I really don't want this spilling into August

I worry we'll spend weeks haggling over a couple of million, only for the deal to fall through and us then have to scramble somewhat for someone else

I'd ideally like the new CB in before the end of the month, whether it's Zouma or someone else
How the tables turn eh?
They'll get their own back for the way we handled the Stones saga.

Can't blame Chelsea if they wanna run the rule over Zoom for a few weeks. Lampard will need to see for himself whether he fancies him or not. A have a feeling he'll be staying in London.

Can't blame Chelsea if they wanna run the rule over Zoom for a few weeks. Lampard will need to see for himself whether he fancies him or not. A have a feeling he'll be staying in London.

Would think that they’ll have an early conversation about who Lampard wants to keep and who he’d be open to selling. If Zouma is in the selling list then presumably we’d meet the valuation. If he’s not then we should know quickly and be able to move on with other targets.

I really don't want this spilling into August

Completely agree on this. I think will Brands will take the hit on this one am hoping as the longer this market goes on the worse it will get.

Think this is all down to Lampard. Hoping he has other plans.

I agree we need Majority done by the end of the month if we want to start strong. i think we are ticking along okay at the minute though only the 04/07 we have a few out / been told not too bother at pre season. Gomes in hopefully Zouma, a striker then am not bothered how long the other players take.

Yeh its not as if lampard has never seen him play before
Doubt he'll have seen him train and how he interacts with the rest of the squad.Because he's had two seasons on loan he may be looked on as an outsider by the rest, which will I'd imagine influence Lampard's thinking.

Doubt he'll have seen him train and how he interacts with the rest of the squad.Because he's had two seasons on loan he may be looked on as an outsider by the rest, which will I'd imagine influence Lampard's thinking.
But Zouma was part of the first team squad making regular appearances when Lampard was there

Status
Not open for further replies.