2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that Chelsea were keen on keeping Fat Lazza ...especially given that they have now sold Eden Hazard

They can punish them further for what`s called a " vexatious appeal ".

In laymans terms - using an appeal as an underhand delaying tactic, to try and spin the original decision out "

I read somewhere that no team has ever successfully appealed a decision at this point.

Not sure that’s correct. FIFA could but the case now lies in the jurisdiction of CAS .

As for no team ever successfully appealing a decision at this point that certainly is wrong as ironically Chelsea successfully appealed a two window ban at CAS when FIFA had confirmed the ban following appeal.

Weird that the current Derby manager might decide if he will be here or not next season.
I am hoping if its him that he does not have a say in it, and if we believed reports that Zouma loved it at Everton and supposedly wanted to come back,that its the deciding fact no matter who the boss may be, and Lampard been a chelsea "Hero" wont have any effect on Zouma-maybe if zouma a bit like maybe Gomes tells his team he wants to come to Everton,that may swing it in letting him go as depending which chelsea fan you read stuff off, he's either not good enough for them lol,wont get in the team and is a back up.i for one want him back like so many and hope we can maybe work something out even another loan

Been confirmed that Chelsea havent appealed the transfer ban so they wont be signing players this season.

Looking like this wont happen unless he forces it, but then they would be left with 3 established CB's, with Ampadu and Tomori as backup. With CL football next season I cant see them wanting to possible leave themselves short unless the next manager is a massive fan of either youngster.

Been confirmed that Chelsea havent appealed the transfer ban so they wont be signing players this season.

Looking like this wont happen unless he forces it, but then they would be left with 3 established CB's, with Ampadu and Tomori as backup. With CL football next season I cant see them wanting to possible leave themselves short unless the next manager is a massive fan of either youngster.
Ampadu is highly rated though. I can see them being happy without happy

Theyve sold Aina to Torino and both James and Odoi have long term injuries...and of course Hazard to Real. Not the ideal beginning to a preseason where they cant sign players.

I think if Lampard gets the job we have a fair chance as he played Tomori last season at Derby so may look to make him 4th choice, in which case Zouma becomes a possible sale.

Weird that the current Derby manager might decide if he will be here or not next season.

I will go out on a limb here and say there is absolutely zero chance of Fat Frank getting the Chelsea gig this summer.

I hope he does....it will go the same way the OJS appointment is going at United :)

I will go out on a limb here and say there is absolutely zero chance of Fat Frank getting the Chelsea gig this summer.

I hope he does....it will go the same way the OJS appointment is going at United :)
Yeah no chance the go for him, if Sarri laeves they will be able to get a much more experienced manager, even with the ban

Theyve sold Aina to Torino and both James and Odoi have long term injuries...and of course Hazard to Real. Not the ideal beginning to a preseason where they cant sign players.

I think if Lampard gets the job we have a fair chance as he played Tomori last season at Derby so may look to make him 4th choice, in which case Zouma becomes a possible sale.

I’d take Tomori off them if Zouma isn’t available.

I’d take Tomori off them if Zouma isn’t available.

I think we'll get Zouma. Cant remember seeing Tomori but seems to be highly rated.

Zouma I cant see wanting to stay at 24 knowing hes fighting for 1 spot next to Luiz and that Chelsea can sign someone in Jan / next summer to replace him. I think he needs stability.

I think we'll get Zouma. Cant remember seeing Tomori but seems to be highly rated.

Zouma I cant see wanting to stay at 24 knowing hes fighting for 1 spot next to Luiz and that Chelsea can sign someone in Jan / next summer to replace him. I think he needs stability.

Said months ago... they're short of centre halves, they can't buy anyone, and he's still got 3 years left on his contract.

They won't sell cheap and anything above £30million is madness. So I can't see us signing him.

If Sarri stays I’d say he’s gone but who knows if they get a new manager in.

Status
Not open for further replies.