2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Sarri leaving increase our chances? Chelsea going through managers can't be attractive for a player at an age he needs to knuckle down surely.

he'd be an idiot to go back to Chelsea. Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen all above him

Always with the smile
1f606.png
1f1eb-1f1f7.png
@KurtZouma #enjoy #smile #Edf #FiersdetreBleus

#Enjoy#smile#"Everton Defenders Forever" # Proud Blues

Whats the general feeling here...buying 2 houses in Didsbury could be a big signal...?

I still think its Chelsea's decision, not Zouma's. However, if Chelsea are prepared to let him go, I feel sure he would come to us rather than anyone else

I still think its Chelsea's decision, not Zouma's. However, if Chelsea are prepared to let him go, I feel sure he would come to us rather than anyone else

I really don't see why they'd sell given their ban. Think they'd have to accept that they have to use those 4 central defenders and they're all good ages bar Luiz. Zouma has made it clear he'd be happy to play for them if he was given a chance. This ban is why I don't think hazard going is as nailed on as is being made out.

... Ha, as if they're not going to leave the ban as it is anyway.

When are we likely to find out whats going on here at the earliest? Like surly if we are going to do a deal and keep him we have to do it doors.
If he is contracted with us until the 30th, will it be that nothing will happen until then, but if we havent got him within a few days of the start of July were not keeping him, im more worried about this one then Gomes.

When are we likely to find out whats going on here at the earliest? Like surly if we are going to do a deal and keep him we have to do it doors.
If he is contracted with us until the 30th, will it be that nothing will happen until then, but if we havent got him within a few days of the start of July were not keeping him, im more worried about this one then Gomes.

His loan ended 31st May, hes now a Chelsea player.

I’m sure I read somewhere that they’ve got wise to these ban appeals and that an appeal won’t delay the ban and a failed appeal could even lengthen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.