2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I read somewhere that they’ve got wise to these ban appeals and that an appeal won’t delay the ban and a failed appeal could even lengthen it?

They can punish them further for what`s called a " vexatious appeal ".

In laymans terms - using an appeal as an underhand delaying tactic, to try and spin the original decision out "

I read somewhere that no team has ever successfully appealed a decision at this point.

They can punish them further for what`s called a " vexatious appeal ".

In laymans terms - using an appeal as an underhand delaying tactic, to try and spin the original decision out "

I read somewhere that no team has ever successfully appealed a decision at this point.
I mean Chelsea could use this as a very good opportunity to blood in some youngsters and potentially come out a stronger team, but we all know they won’t

Has Hazard been sold yet? Wouldnt suprise me if UEFA delay the ban til January to allow one of their precious clubs Real Madrid an easy path to signing Hazard as I imagine Chelsea would be more reluctant to sell if they are unable to buy a replacement/ invest the money brought in.

Has Hazard been sold yet? Wouldnt suprise me if UEFA delay the ban til January to allow one of their precious clubs Real Madrid an easy path to signing Hazard as I imagine Chelsea would be more reluctant to sell if they are unable to buy a replacement/ invest the money brought in.

Sure I've seen last few days theyve agreed a fee

So we signing Zouma or what ?

Looks like Sarri is going, so it probably depends on whether or not the new manager likes him as a player.

Hopefully they buy another big money CB to go with Rudiger, Christensen (who I really like) and Luiz. Either way I cant see him being happy to not be playing every week so hopefully he pushes for the move.

Is the ban only for incoming players??

Get him signed please Everton.

We can build the team around a solid back 4 and keeper, and Kurt is a vital piece.
I'd be surprised if we get him honestly, Chelsea have a potential transfer ban AND a new "manager" incoming, Gonna be a pain to try and sign this lad

Weird that the current Derby manager might decide if he will be here or not next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.