2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he just ok, bit overrated in my opinion.

Randomly sat on the next table to him in Bucharest airport on the way back from the dead rubber game in Cyprus against Limassol the other year. He was on the coaching team at FC Lugano at the time and they'd been playing in Romania in the Europa League.

Unfortunately I was half cut, so not entirely sure he appreciated me telling him how he was my favourite player on Championship Manager as a kid

Tbh I think even if Zouma did wanna join Chelsea would demand £50m+ for him which I can't see us paying for a centre-half. Maguire is going for £80m!!
Neither player worth that but United are far more desperate then we are, and Leicester need him, far more then Chelsea need Zouma.
50 is too much though, not worth that.

I wouldn’t want to play second fiddle for an ageing team with a untested manager who can’t sign players and just sold the best player in the league either tbh
The ageing thing is interesting and what surprised me is that come the end of September around 9 of Everton's squad will be over 30.

If this is still dragging on when we play the German mini-tournament we could do worse than coming home with Mainz’s Moussa Niahkate who is a 23 year old 6’3” French u21 capped left-footed (a bonus) CB with similar attributes (good in air, power, pacy) to Happy Kurt.

So your saying lampard rates luiz and Christensen above zouma.

If we can figure out zouma is better then them two so can lampard.
I would be very surprised if Zouma got in ahead of two players that are superior in possession, especially when they'll be back to having Kante protecting the defence next season.

Luiz will occasionally have games where he looks like a clown, but he's one of the very best at turning defence into attack with one pass.

Was obvious - no way would he have the guts to do that to Chelsea - move on Everton and get someone in who wants to play for us.
To be fair,no one would know if he has not put one in,which i doubt he would do,or even know if he was going to unless zouma told him himself, plus he dismissed the request story earlier not knowing a reporter from his own paper was one of the ones that ran it. one way or the other silva said we should know this week as we wont hang around if we have not done already

Status
Not open for further replies.