2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a window where Maguire is getting linked for £70-90m if we can get zouma for less the £35m that would he amazing business.

Personally I think we'll be looking at around £40m Mark and I think he'll be worth it. I can't stress how important it is for us to have the same starting 11 at the beginning of the season that we had at the end of the last one. We need to hit the ground running this season. This could be the best chance of us getting top four for a while. We need to take advantage of the fact arsenal, chelsea and Manchester United are all in a state of flux.

This is an excellent post. Would be well worth £40m for the reasons outlined here. Add a striker to the team that finished last season and we’re in business.

The cynic in me says this won’t happen, but I’d love him to sign.

I’m not saying he’s not worth 40 mil, but I’m not sure we’ve got that sort of money to be throwing on a centre back when we’ve still got to fill at least 2 positions in the first 11

I think Id be happy to pay 30m with add ons.

If they don't accept that before mid July then I would move on with 3ish weeks left in the window to find a suitable plan b.

Think will be like the mina deal alot of work by brands also help if zouma wants to come here fitted in well last season

I think Id be happy to pay 30m with add ons.

If they don't accept that before mid July then I would move on with 3ish weeks left in the window to find a suitable plan b.
To be honest the extra 10 would be worth it in my eyes. As he knows the players, manger,set up. Obviously a regular in the prem, unlike a signing from abroad. Things like that shouldn’t be overlooked. And he’s quality and will only Improve

To be honest the extra 10 would be worth it in my eyes. As he knows the players, manger,set up. Obviously a regular in the prem, unlike a signing from abroad. Things like that shouldn’t be overlooked. And he’s quality and will only Improve

From the looks of things we're paying about 10 mil less than we thought we'd have to with Gomes as well so Zouma costing bit extra is defo worth it if so

From the looks of things we're paying about 10 mil less than we thought we'd have to with Gomes as well so Zouma costing bit extra is defo worth it if so

My thoughts too. At the end of the day we have a budget and as long we get in Gomes, Zouma and say Bale for 80 million ( :) :p ), then it doesn't matter if one of those cost a bit more as long you have saved in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.