2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all be down to the player I think. Rudiger and Luiz are the first choice two for Chelsea so one of Christensen or Zouma is plying to be the first replacement. If Zouma fancies playing most weeks he might push to come to us anyway. Even with the transfer ban, Chelsea won’t want to pay the wages of a player who isn’t happy being there. They have a young of who played for Lampard at Derby too so he might be happy with him as fourth choice behind the three others and Zouma leaving for us.

I don’t think it’s the end of the world if we don’t get him. He’s shown how much we need a defender who is strong and pacey rather than the likes of Williams Jagielka Alcaraz etc. I’m not going to forget the period over Jan and Feb where he completely forgot what the offside line was and was absolutely all over the shop positionally. When he’s on his game he’s a top player, when he’s not he wouldn’t get in ahead of Keane and Mina.

Would be good to have all three and be able to ply whichever 2 are in form.
Rudiger and Luis,have you had a chat with Chelsea's future manager? :)

Chelsea have all these CB players on loan last season i just read, thats crazy if true

Kurt Zouma, Fikayo Tomori, Trevoh Chalobah, Kenneth Omeruo, Matt Miazga, Tomas Kalas, Michael Hector, Jake Clarke-Salter

Status
Not open for further replies.