Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree it’s disappointing. We could be faced with having a cracking centre back partnership, and end up losing both at the end of the season.

But, I genuinely think we’ve landed a cracking DOF that clearly knows what he’s doing. We now have 12 months before potentially losing them so I’ve no doubt contingency plans will be put in place over the coming months to identify central defenders that who knows, could potentially be even better.

At least if Barca recall Mina, we’ll get our dough back to spend on replacements.

Rather cracking.

We may as well write the weekend off with the centre halves we have available. Season starts the week after.

Sad, but true.

It`ll either go one of two ways : Keane will have the game of his life, trying to prove that he`s worthy of a starting place and Jags will roll back the years.

Or, the more likely and probable scenario, they`ll be utter dog turd again and Wolves will slice through them at will.

We may as well write the weekend off with the centre halves we have available. Season starts the week after.
Yeah, honestly, part of Keane's problems is that he's soft and hesitant. Frankly, he might just be kind of brain dead. Silva is going to help with that because he's SO hands on. They might perform well enough, but I'd take a point, even though I don't think Wolves are ALL that.

Status
Not open for further replies.