2017/18 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt he is a talented player but he needs a loan. He has no consistency which has already been shown at Forest where he was great one game and poor the next. If we want to get a solid finish this season we need that consistency. In my opinion other than those two goals, one of which should have been saved easily, he hasn't been amazing this pre season.

@Seathestars that post about his confidence being destroyed is utter nonsense. He wants a loan as has already bean proven by an interview he did and being sent away should motivate him to come back stronger and will teach him to be mentally strong as well.
I don't agree at all. He may want a loan but so would I if the manager didn't believe in me. He'll be lying there at nights now thinking Forest is his level, confidence destroyed.

That's an absurd comment.

Paul Pogba ??
I've seen a few of your comments on here, you're just a nasty piece of work with nothing to add except snide comments.
By the way, you've proved my point while trying to be clever, he's just cost Man U 90 million because the Manager didn't believe in him.
But in his defence he did believe in the class of 92.

I'd be ecstatic I was being paid to play football at a decent level regularly and motivated to do well so I could go back and play for my favourite team.
Ok mate, I think we both want what's best for the kid but we disagree on the best way to go about it. I actually like you're well reasoned comments, at least they showed passion and support, unlike some.
Take it easy.

Ok mate, I think we both want what's best for the kid but we disagree on the best way to go about it. I actually like you're well reasoned comments, at least they showed passion and support, unlike some.
Take it easy.
Yeah, I truly believe he is a quality player but he just needs to be consistent in his brilliance.

I've seen a few of your comments on here, you're just a nasty piece of work with nothing to add except snide comments.
By the way, you've proved my point while trying to be clever, he's just cost Man U 90 million because the Manager didn't believe in him.
But in his defence he did believe in the class of 92.

Only one of us is making personal attacks. But ok.

You said "He could be the next SAF but he hasn't got a clue about man management". I simply pointed out that Ferguson made mistakes in that regard, and it's daft to assert that Koeman hasn't got a clue about man management based on Barkley just like it would be daft to assert the same about SAF based on his mistakes with players. Pogba isn't the only one either.

Barkley is the one who is messing up here, not Koeman. You can't be all things to all people as a manager, there will always be some players who you just don't get on with.

I don't agree at all. He may want a loan but so would I if the manager didn't believe in me. He'll be lying there at nights now thinking Forest is his level, confidence destroyed.
Oh please.

If any good player actually took that attitude they dont have a chance of making it as a professional anyway. Perhaps youve never met a good young athlete, because they always have a god complex and think everyone is just underrating, them, and they will prove them badly wrong. You may not think very highly of Dowell, and thing hes just some poor delicate flower, but I think very highly of him.

Only one of us is making personal attacks. But ok.

You said "He could be the next SAF but he hasn't got a clue about man management". I simply pointed out that Ferguson made mistakes in that regard, and it's daft to assert that Koeman hasn't got a clue about man management based on Barkley just like it would be daft to assert the same about SAF based on his mistakes with players. Pogba isn't the only one either.

Barkley is the one who is messing up here, not Koeman. You can't be all things to all people as a manager, there will always be some players who you just don't get on with.
Forget it mate. Not sure why you keep mentioning Barkley, he has his own thread.
You also keep editing your comments after I've replied, not sure why but like I said, forget it, I'll move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.