Kick offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind the 'element of surprise' approach once in a while. Kick off, rush forward and try and catch them off guard, hopefully get a goal inside the first minute. Be nice to effectively start the game already a goal up.
Maybe to catch the other team off guard we could all set off some fireworks just as we kick off? Or have one of those high pitched machines blasting out? The other team will hold their ears and we'll run through and score with ease.

Just an idea.

I've missed Barkleys KO where the player passes him the ball, he sprints 5 yards with it, turns and passes it to the lad he could have passed it to straight from the off.

This doesn't happen now there's only one of them in there for it.
I knew this would be Barleys fault
The root of all Evertond problems is Barkley:)

Best option for kick off should be the centre forward starts wide and hide the opposite full back in the corner with the forward challenging. Either keep possession high up the filed from the start or get throw in or even a corner if catching the defender cold. Used this for all teams I played for and coached, huge opp for a n early goal

No defenders get put in their place by our centre forward just after it either.

how are these centre halves meant to know our striker means business if he doesn't put one on their arse within seconds of the game starting?

Perhaps when we are about to kick off, the other 9 players should start dancing. then when the first two kick off, start dancing as well, other team won't know we have kicked off through the distraction and we then dance down the pitch and score past a confused opponment?

Status
Not open for further replies.