Kick Off 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have correctly pointed out , it was always a 7.30 kick off for night games back in the day.
I actually prefer it. Gives you time for an extra pint afterwards , before going home to a nagging about everything that you haven't done at home , and how she wishes that she had time to watch football.

Don't know whether its to encourage more people to watch the Chelsea v Arsenal game in full I'm not sure but at the end of the day with IPTV and online streams etc people will just want to watch their own team if they can access it they will.

Don't know whether its to encourage more people to watch the Chelsea v Arsenal game in full I'm not sure but at the end of the day with IPTV and online streams etc people will just want to watch their own team if they can access it they will.

yeh most people who aren't at the game can watch us first then watch 2nd half of Chelsea match

Kick-off times for UK non-live fixtures in these midweek evening match rounds will move in line with those selected for UK live coverage. that is what was said by prem league in october

Kick-off times for UK non-live fixtures in these midweek evening match rounds will move in line with those selected for UK live coverage. that is what was said by prem league in october

they obviously didn't take into account the broadcasters showing 2 games at different times!

Status
Not open for further replies.