Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know if I had a supposed friend and he played a role in me squandering 30 million dollars on a colossal burden like iwobi I would probably sever that friendship, despise him till the end of time and not take his phone calls but moshiri plays it differently

Been doing abit of reading on Kia Joorabchian, who 100% has Moshiri's ear after a few Athletic articles.

Just to point out David Luiz signed for Arsenal the same day we signed Iwobi from Arsenal!

'Joorabchian spent last summer urging Stan Kroenke to release finances to improve the squad. He may merely have been speaking as a supporter, but as someone who has recently brokered transfers with the club, there’s a good chance he will also benefit from any uptick in Arsenal’s transfer business.'

Is an interesting passage! Noting Arsenal also signed Cedric Soares in January (Joorabchian's client also).

'But while Luiz has become the great unifier of Premier League supporters in need of a little light relief, there is something a little more serious at play here. According to a recent report in The Athletic, the defender’s 12-month Arsenal contract will cost the club £24m.

An £8m transfer bargain loses its shine when the wages and intermediaries’ fees total £16m. Remember to look underneath the pasta, to borrow Alex Ferguson’s famous phrase.'

So Arsenal had to fork out about £24m on Luiz on the 8th August 2019, the same day we paid Arsenal about £28million for Alex Iwobi.

Smells very fishy that! Joorabchian touts Luiz to Arsenal, Arsenal can't afford him, Joorabchian recomends Iwobi to Moshiri and tells him he's availible, we sign Iwobi, Arsenal sign Joorabchian's client Luiz, Joorachian gets a huge fee!

Always had reservations on why we paid so much for Iwobi, especially with Moshiri's past links to Arsenal, but surely that explains it!

www.theguardian.com

Kia Joorabchian's growing influence sheds light on Arsenal's identity crisis | Nick Ames

The super-agent’s involvement in some eyebrow-raising deals has sparked fears that the once famously resourceful club no longer has a coherent approach to recruitment
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

'The Football Association’s list of intermediary transactions, released this week, shows Sports Invest UK (Kia Joorabchian company) represented Arsenal in Alex Iwobi’s £35m move to Everton.'

A few pop ups i threw in a month or so ago, just for a bit of a reminder for everyone

Was Rafael Benitez connected to Kia Joorabchian as well? Would explain why Moshiri forced him down our throat for six months.
Not directly but loosly id pretty much say he was!

Rafael was at Chelsea around the time a lot of Kia's clients were coming into Chelsea (Oscar, Willian, Pato, Kenedy etc)
That is when he had Tony Fernandes' ear at QPR, trying to get QPR to buy Chelsea players to free up funds for Chelsea to bring in his clients.

You also have the whole Mascherano saga about 15 years ago, were there was misgivings all over that deal, think it had to be a loan to start etc etc

Also loosely, Kia had a big influence on alot of players and managers going over to China, i wouldn't be surprised if he was behind Rafael moving out there

Just depressing how screwed we are if Moshiri is actually listening to this fella in football related matters.

Strategic review, just like QPR and Reading I can live without.

Not directly but loosly id pretty much say he was!

Rafael was at Chelsea around the time a lot of Kia's clients were coming into Chelsea (Oscar, Willian, Pato, Kenedy etc)
That is when he had Tony Fernandes' ear at QPR, trying to get QPR to buy Chelsea players to free up funds for Chelsea to bring in his clients.

You also have the whole Mascherano saga about 15 years ago, were there was misgivings all over that deal, think it had to be a loan to start etc etc

Also loosely, Kia had a big influence on alot of players and managers going over to China, i wouldn't be surprised if he was behind Rafael moving out there

Tevez was on a “two year loan” at United from West Ham, but still played against West Ham and even scored against them, he was effectively a United player. When City signed him it was claimed they paid the agency that Joorabchian works for as much as £47m. No idea how they managed to cook the books on that one because it was reported at the time that they’d just paid United a transfer fee of £23m but it turns out he was never even a permanent United player. Absolutely stinks to high heaven this fella, needs locking up.

…remember the years of;

‘it was all Brands fault‘

…then the months of;

‘Rejoice, Brands has gone, we’re fine now Benitez has full control’

…and even the last few weeks;

’Moshiri is not involved in these transfers, it’s all Benitez’s work’.

The posters who peddled these views are still at the forefront of these threads lecturing us as to what’s going on.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.