2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Well, I am the boss so theres that
Would you expect your subordinates to spend money you can’t or aren’t prepared to spend as part of their budget? you know what I don’t get about the criticism is this…..12 posts in the Moshiri thread all day today, yes 6 pages in the Thelwell thread. The world and his dog knows we have no money, our recent transfer activity shows that. Absolutely Strange (not specifically direct at you btw)

Would you expect your subordinates to spend money you can’t or aren’t prepared to spend as part of their budget? you know what I don’t get about the criticism is this…..12 posts in the Moshiri thread all day today, yes 6 pages in the Thelwell thread. The world and his dog knows we have no money, our recent transfer activity shows that. Absolutely Strange (not specifically direct at you btw)
The club clearly wanted 3 people today; hence the briefing to the press that we were looking for "3"

We went back in for Gnonto today for £27.5m; after bidding £25m last week

So who is lying?

The club clearly wanted 3 people today; hence the briefing to the press that we were looking for "3£

We went back in for Gnonto today for £27.5m; after bidding £25m last week

So who is lying?
The Board…the same board who said we headlocked a member their team and who have history of misinformation communicated to the Press. Why anyone would trust this board and the key people on it is beyond me. As I’ve said in another thread, Thelwell may not be good at his job, but we simply do not know.

An agent in the past has said we were disruptors (bidding for people when we had no money) and P McNulty has said we had to sell Iwobi because he won’t sign and we are brassic. I would believe them over a DoF deciding not to spend money, although he may be guilty of wanting value and not being a little more urgent about it.