2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the penny will drop that we need a forward that can actually score goals? After all it is blatantly obvious to the entire universe that is what we need 🤷‍♂️
Of course it’s obviou, in January we didn’t have any money to spend no matter who we wanted to sign, we are still skint but on the 1st.August we receive the first payment from the tv money of last season, this should help us, patience is a virtue and God knows we have given plenty of that to those who run the club, who haven’t took a blind bit of notice, but let’s see what happens in the next couple of weeks, I think the players will start coming in,with some out, if there isn’t any big improvement then let the moans begin, just hang on for a little bit longer. I’m in the queue to have a good go!

I wonder when the penny will drop that we need a forward that can actually score goals? After all it is blatantly obvious to the entire universe that is what we need 🤷‍♂️

…..although it’s part of the skill set, a central striker is not only about scoring goals. We scored plenty at Brighton with DCL in the team even though he didn’t score. It helps the whole team be more potent if you have an effective central striker.

…..although it’s part of the skill set, a central striker is not only about scoring goals. We scored plenty at Brighton with DCL in the team even though he didn’t score. It helps the whole team be more potent if you have an effective central striker.

I think we are looking at forwards who can also play utility at wing forward and centrally, the bits ive watched of EBT - hes very strong coming in as a right inside forward. Not so sure we are going for an out and out 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.