2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him and the board in a gladiatorial death match at the next home game to see who keeps their job.

Other than that, I can't see the point of his existence.

By all reports he was incredibly unlucky with Danjuma but if we end this window with any less than 2 signings then it will be hard for anyone to have any faith in him going forward.

I don't care about FFP, we have just banked 40 mil and you can loan players.

….somebody just took a pic of this in his room;

98434190-4219-4D16-8A16-34A5E3D2DC67.jpeg

Appreciate that is job is tantamount to being a Betamax salesman in the age of blu ray, but regardless, looks like he’s going to be another DOF who can’t deliver.
That was clear for the moment he was choosen. He has zero track record of success in this type of role. Only concern about his job so made sure bielsa was not successful.

That was clear for the moment he was choosen. He has zero track record of success in this type of role. Only concern about his job so made sure bielsa was not successful.
The role only requires a 'yes man' simply because we refuse to allow the person to take proper control of the clubs recruitment. Since he has come in he has made lots of changes to the club off pitch to the youth setup and other areas but the recruitment team is still largely untouched. It will stay that way as our board always want to have the final say on players, Moshiri said it himself in the FAB video, it goes Thelwell - Kenwright - Moshiri. Why can't Thelwell just go straight to Moshiri? why does Kenwright have to be involved?

As inept as the rest of them. Don’t care what plans he has for the academy, right now we are staring relegation in the face and are about to end January worse off once again.

Get them all bloody gone

Status
Not open for further replies.