Kevin sheedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esk said got offered job in middle east

No idea if Esk did say that, (twitter less me), but, if he did, It is quite likely true.

Not cos of any info from the club he may or may not get, but from far closer to home.

No idea if Esk did say that, (twitter less me), but, if he did, It is quite likely true.

Not cos of any info from the club he may or may not get, but from far closer to home.
I was told on 28th that he was sacked and very unhappy about it. If he's got a job offer that won't be the reason he's left from what I was told.

Good luck out there Sheeds!
He was/is my favourite Everton player of all time
Silk as footballer. Remember playing footy with my mates and trying to pass and shoot with my left like Sheeds, even though as right pegger, I could barely stand up on it.

Silk as footballer. Remember playing footy with my mates and trying to pass and shoot with my left like Sheeds, even though as right pegger, I could barely stand up on it.
Sheeds lent me some of the greatest footballing moments of my Evertonianism: that afternoon at Villa Park vs Luton Town,FA Cup semi final 1985, we're trailing 1-0, time almost up on the clock, free kick just outside their box.............SHEEDY!!!!!

LIMBS!!!!!

Sheeds lent me some of the greatest footballing moments of my Evertonianism: that afternoon at Villa Park vs Luton Town,FA Cup semi final 1985, we're trailing 1-0, time almost up on the clock, free kick just outside their box.............SHEEDY!!!!!

LIMBS!!!!!

People Prefer Gas - the adverts were much more quaint back in the day, not lecturing or saying you'll be fit, just a gentile nudge

Status
Not open for further replies.