2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad how much stick he seems to get, like kev me. very talented.. doesn't always deliver like but its probably a position where you need to play most weeks to get in a rythem something he never does, koeman is to defensive minded to play him everyweek and bobby favoured clev which says more about the manager then kev to me, his first 2 seasons he was quality
NSNO

Why are people slagging him off for signing a contract but wanting to leave, yet Barkley gets slagged off for not signing a contract when he wants to leave.

Even more odd as I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to leave he only ever speaks highly of Everton and I like a player who wants to play. He's one of very few genuine goal threats and players with pace in the squad. Other than that penalty moment and a few frustrated challenge a he's not done a great deal wrong

Why are people slagging him off for signing a contract but wanting to leave, yet Barkley gets slagged off for not signing a contract when he wants to leave.

Personally I'm glad if he is wanting away, just can't understand why he was offered a new contract in the first place.

I used to really like Kev when he first came now him and his antics just infuriate me, good riddance the sooner the better.

Lookman has played 8 league games and is raw and just as inconsistent. And Lennon went downhill since a couple of years ago. So no I don't agree with you, any of it.

He doesn't sulk and tantrum like a 13 year old unlike Sulky Kev....who's a talented Belg for sure but with no backbone, no balls for a fight, zero consistency and an ego the size of Goodison. I'm rather pleased you don't agree with any of it, otherwise the forum would be dull....like Kevs petulance.

Even more odd as I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to leave he only ever speaks highly of Everton and I like a player who wants to play. He's one of very few genuine goal threats and players with pace in the squad. Other than that penalty moment and a few frustrated challenge a he's not done a great deal wrong
Has he ever won us a game?

Let's see where we are at the end of the season this is RKs team you cannot dispute that fact - he still has time to get players in to do the business - the team ATM is incomplete even he has stated that!
KM has lost pace, but if we lose him that's another replacement needed!

You suggested Koeman needed to turn it around thereby suggesting that he was struggling and performing poorly. That I would dispute totally.

He doesn't sulk and tantrum like a 13 year old unlike Sulky Kev....who's a talented Belg for sure but with no backbone, no balls for a fight, zero consistency and an ego the size of Goodison. I'm rather pleased you don't agree with any of it, otherwise the forum would be dull....like Kevs petulance.

The haters will gonna to hate. I gave my reasons. Lookman is raw and just as inconsistent. No physical side in the game too. New to the PL so he will struggle when tracking back. Not blaming him he is just a kid. Lennon on the other hand is a season pro and works hard but lacks end product and has been going downhill in every aspect since 2013, 2014. A year left in his contract, the club should just get a move for him. If I want an attacking impact sub it's Kev for me because he might occasionally change a game and scoring the odd goals.

search

He should go... he looks like Wallace, or Grommit, well one of them.....

The haters will gonna to hate. I gave my reasons. Lookman is raw and just as inconsistent. No physical side in the game too. New to the PL so he will struggle when tracking back. Not blaming him he is just a kid. Lennon on the other hand is a season pro and works hard but lacks end product and has been going downhill in every aspect since 2013, 2014. A year left in his contract, the club should just get a move for him. If I want an attacking impact sub it's Kev for me because he might occasionally change a game and scoring the odd goals.

Lennon is much more rounded in his game than Mirallas, whilst Lookman has everything Mirallas doesn't.
Fortunately, it seems the Boss agrees with me....a loan move to FC Obscurity beckons for Super Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.