2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't got nothing against Mirallas, but he has NEVER produced his best on a regular basis regardless who the manager is. Personally I think his biggest issue is that he's not a winger nor a striker, but he's ok in either position

Lookman has more ability in his little toe than Mirallas ever had, and Lennon has desire and fight in abundance which is something Mirallas has none of. Lennon and Mirallas are on a par technically but there's only one of the two who you'd want in the trenches with you
I'd want the one with the gun , personally.

https://talksport.com/football/no-d...t-olympiakos-move-kevin-mirallas-170828252166

Everton are set to snub Olympiakos' attempts to lure out-of-favour midfielder Kevin Mirallas to Greece this summer.

The winger was dropped for Sunday's visit to Chelsea after manager Ronald Koeman questioned his attitude.

Olympiakos want to snap up Mirallas, who played for the Greek club between 2010 and 2012, on loan.

The Greek giants have held talks with Everton in an attempt to thrash out an agreement in order to force through the move.

But, according to Het Laatste Nieuws, Everton are set to reject their advances and keep the Belgian beyond this summer.

Koeman's admission would suggest Mirallas' long-term future at Goodison Park is in doubt, but the Toffees are set to snub interest in the 29-year-old.

https://talksport.com/football/no-d...t-olympiakos-move-kevin-mirallas-170828252166

Everton are set to snub Olympiakos' attempts to lure out-of-favour midfielder Kevin Mirallas to Greece this summer.

The winger was dropped for Sunday's visit to Chelsea after manager Ronald Koeman questioned his attitude.

Olympiakos want to snap up Mirallas, who played for the Greek club between 2010 and 2012, on loan.

The Greek giants have held talks with Everton in an attempt to thrash out an agreement in order to force through the move.

But, according to Het Laatste Nieuws, Everton are set to reject their advances and keep the Belgian beyond this summer.

Koeman's admission would suggest Mirallas' long-term future at Goodison Park is in doubt, but the Toffees are set to snub interest in the 29-year-old.

No matter what you think of him loaning him out would be ridiculous

hope that's true. a loan is no use whatsoever. Just look at spurs selling wimmer for £15m, he's barely worn a tottenham shirt, same as mason, townsend etc. They get ridulous funds for players who are lucky enough to be labelled as a fringe player yet all we sodding do is send everyone out on loan.

I ain't got nothing against Mirallas, but he has NEVER produced his best on a regular basis regardless who the manager is. Personally I think his biggest issue is that he's not a winger nor a striker, but he's ok in either position

that's why he plays for us and always has done though, if he did that he'd be playing for barcelona. I'd say about 70% of world footballers could be labelled as great on their day but never consistent.

Be sad if he went.

A striker who had played out wide and in his less natural position. Being dropped by Martinez affected him as he dropped him for seemingly no reason and you saw the reaction in him in Roberto last season here where the frustration got the better of him.

I felt he needed to leave last season for the good of his career for a fresh start. I love him, think he can be a good player on his day ala limpar back in the day but he clearly isn't in the plans any time soon.

Was one of the few who was pleased he signed a new deal in the summer, felt he'd be a good squad player to have over the coming season and he clearly feels an affinity with the city and supporters. If he's going to behave like a baby however then whatever, close the door on your way out Kev. We're a club that's going places finally, you should be grateful that we were willing to give you a seat on the train when you haven't produced anywhere close to as often as you should have the past few years. Perhaps a new club and a fresh start is what he needs, we don't have time for people who are going to throw moodies when the manager, rightly, drops them.

Status
Not open for further replies.