2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored bagfuls in Greece, what's his best for us it's about 6, the lad is just to inconsistent, I'm sure we can do better, every manager he has played under has dropped him after a few games

He scored bagfuls in Greece, what's his best for us it's about 6, the lad is just to inconsistent, I'm sure we can do better, every manager he has played under has dropped him after a few games

8, 9, 11, 6, 4 in the past 5 seasons with Everton. All our wingers are inconsistent including Mirallas. One is raw and the other went downhill since 2013.

Bolasie is injured too.

Yes of course we can do better but do you honestly believe with 3 days to go we will spend big on a winger?

8, 9, 11, 6, 4 in the past 5 seasons with Everton. All our wingers are inconsistent including Mirallas.

Yes of course we can do better but do you honestly believe with 3 days to go we will spend big on a winger?
I think we might do mate. I was well impressed with that Vlasic bloke who played for Split. I would not be surprised if we put a cheeky bid in..

Never gets his head up. Would be so much better if he evaluated situations and played passes he'd spotted rather than shooting by default / running up a blind alley.

Absolute belter also made himself look very stupid with the shenanigans penalty against West Brom. I'll not be too sad if he goes. It's not like he'll get better.

He falls out with most players, history of it - Rooney will bubble him if it's true he lost the dressing room at Valencia he has a few days to solidify his squad of players it's then his team - the juries out he may turn it around - then in Lukaku,and Barkley we have lost or started the season without them- it showed today our away form is really poor attitude wise!
4 wins away last season strong home form ?
"Turn it round"? Jesus wept.

I am biased on this but there is no way Lennon (plus he has less than a year left in his contract) and Lookman (raw) offer more than Mirallas, general speaking. Some posters may say he didn't do enough in attack in recent years but who actually did apart from Lukaku?

Lookman has more ability in his little toe than Mirallas ever had, and Lennon has desire and fight in abundance which is something Mirallas has none of. Lennon and Mirallas are on a par technically but there's only one of the two who you'd want in the trenches with you

Status
Not open for further replies.