2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been his biggest fan but he is the one player we have had in recent years whom was up for the fight on Derby day.

That day Jags scored in the last minute, Kev was ripping them a new one before his hamstring went as he was bearing down on goal.

On Bobby's last, disastrous Derby Kev was the only bugger in blue trying at The Pit.

I liked when he used to play up on his own once in a while under Moyes. He actually looked more like a Vardy like striker to me than a winger, but what do I know. That was never going to happen with Lukaku here, and now won't happen in the future anyway, but I think no.10 or striker was always more suited than winger. one of those who probably needed a longer run to get some form, which also we never had time to give him.

Lookman has more ability in his little toe than Mirallas ever had, and Lennon has desire and fight in abundance which is something Mirallas has none of. Lennon and Mirallas are on a par technically but there's only one of the two who you'd want in the trenches with you

Lookman has played 8 league games and is raw and just as inconsistent. And Lennon went downhill since a couple of years ago. So no I don't agree with you, any of it.

We must be able to get £10m for him from a premiership team. He's a decent player, if he gets regular game time he'll get his fair share of goals and assists.

1. Kev is talented BUT
2. Kev moved to Everton for the money (leaving a CL team remember)
3. Kev doesn't play for the team - he showboats (well, sometimes, when he can be bothered to do something)
4. Kev demands to take penalties he misses, he gets needless red cards
5. Apparently he doesn't get any sleep as his four dogs are out all day and night barking.. (I heard, not verified) so he's a bit dumb as well.

Thanks for the thrills - replace with young winger and player who doesn't fall out with manager and cost us £70K plus a week.

Oh and Ron didn't sign him and he's realised the squad is divided into RK signings and Martinez players/Moyes players (all of whom have been rejected/sold with the exception of Baines and Jags for whom there would be outrage if the best left back was dumped and the captain at the same time)
Add a 60 k right full to that list as well , and Holgate

mad how much stick he seems to get, like kev me. very talented.. doesn't always deliver like but its probably a position where you need to play most weeks to get in a rythem something he never does, koeman is to defensive minded to play him everyweek and bobby favoured clev which says more about the manager then kev to me, his first 2 seasons he was quality

I have never been his biggest fan but he is the one player we have had in recent years whom was up for the fight on Derby day.

That day Jags scored in the last minute, Kev was ripping them a new one before his hamstring went as he was bearing down on goal.

On Bobby's last, disastrous Derby Kev was the only bugger in blue trying at The Pit.
Plus the roll overs at Sunderland and Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.