Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's part spanish isn't he? Thats why he mentioned it. Do we think he joined Everton for his love of William Dean & all things blue?

The most likely scenario is that the media are trying to mix things up to make a story of there own, probably a mistranslated quote that he said to a Belgian source. He wouldn't want to leave straight away after only being here for one season.

Mind you wouldn't be surprised the way Moyes acts in the papers love the guy but he's a prick when it comes to singling players out in the media whilst keeping his yard dogs favs ala Naismith/Osman and neville

He didn't say he wanted to leave this season lads, just at some stage in his career, and there's nowt wrong with that.

umm, am i the only one reading this as him wanting to play for standard liege, you know the belgian team? seeing as he's belgian.

"Kevin Mirallas (25) discussed the future of micro RTBF: " Now that I'm in England, when I talk with my family and agents, we consider only England and Economically. the level of the championship is the best. My roots are that I want to go play in Spain but we'll see " .

That's the seed sown. Off at the end of next season.

"Kevin Mirallas (25) discussed the future of micro RTBF: " Now that I'm in England, when I talk with my family and agents, we consider only England and Economically. the level of the championship is the best. My roots are that I want to go play in Spain but we'll see " .

That's the seed sown. Off at the end of next season.
Mistranslated I think, there is no chance of him going after just one season.

At the end of next season? What makes you think that?

Hoping he will be boss next season but that would attract the vultures. Then if you add to that that he wouldn't say no to a move to Spain I wouldn't be surprise if it happened. Hope I'm completely wrong like but we have a sad history of selling players that are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.