2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That squad of Belgians were fantastic probably the best squad, if only they had a decent manager in the last World Cup.

Their manager did well the last World Cup.

They were beaten only by the eventual champions whom had an even better squad than they did.

It baffles me where people get this idea he was ever anything special.
Always thought he was average at best & predictable.
Lightweight, one-paced, always cut inside onto his right.
Never lifted his head. Shooting 6/10 at best.
Obviously had an inflated opinion of himself.
Moody little fanny.

.......and that’s when he was allegedly good!

Can’t see any club taking him now. Not even wanted on loan.
I can see us having to pay him off.
Make him earn some of his wages, give him a brush and shovel and keep Finch Farm nice and tidy.

Giving this bloke a contract extension.What ingenious thinking that was.lol Hopefully we can get as much wasters as possible, off the wage book this summer.

Giving this bloke a contract extension.What ingenious thinking that was.lol Hopefully we can get as much wasters as possible, off the wage book this summer.
This was the worst decision of the koeman/walsh era for me...by a country mile. Not said with hindsight as I thought it was super strange at the time. Still baffles me...

I think it's embarrassing that people still get worked up about that penalty. It was 4 and a half years ago. Let it go you weirdos.

Don’t think people are still worked up about it now, it is kind of a marker point in his career here though, he was having a great season before that incident, he lost form and never recovered from then on

Was a good player but lost his pace and his ego became ridiculously over sized for his talent. Hopefully we can actually offload him this summer.

Bring my boy home, get magic Marco working on his application and teamwork, we wont need to waste money on Neres or Malcom.
Gotcha!

I think it's embarrassing that people still get worked up about that penalty. It was 4 and a half years ago. Let it go you weirdos.
Evertonians are weird like this, we need to look to the future, not dwell on the past, besides there was a time when he was boss for us

Status
Not open for further replies.