2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring my boy home, get magic Marco working on his application and teamwork, we wont need to waste money on Neres or Malcom.
Gotcha!

He had outrageous ability. I'm not going to say he's wasted it as he's had a brilliant career, but he could have played at pretty much any level he liked.

He enjoyed gold Bentleys a bit more than winning medals and advancing in the game though and that's fair enough. I don't think he's arsed about not fulfilling all his potential, which is for the best.

He needs to do the right thing and sort a new club out this summer though.

Very good player when he first joined but the hamstring injuries he suffered in his first season seemed to affect him quite badly. There was obviously also the problem of that buck toothed kopite deliberately injuring him which didn't help either.

He stayed a very good finisher for the rest of his time here but his all round play wasn't great. Just need him to get gone now.

He had outrageous ability. I'm not going to say he's wasted it as he's had a brilliant career, but he could have played at pretty much any level he liked.

He enjoyed gold Bentleys a bit more than winning medals and advancing in the game though and that's fair enough. I don't think he's arsed about not fulfilling all his potential, which is for the best.

He needs to do the right thing and sort a new club out this summer though.
If that's his jam, though. I reckon he'd rather sit on his arse and fleece us for €€€ than go back to Belgium and tour around Mechelen, KV Harelbeke and Waasland Beveren for washers and a bag of crisps.

Play him as a central striker from the bench in away games. Very niche I know, but still (sadly) one of the best finishers at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.