2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be gone before the window shuts whether on loan or permanent but probably loan. It is too late for him now and it is inevitable that his dark side will rear its ugly head again not too long down the line and Brands and Silva will definitely know that.

Get lost Kevin. Can't go quick enough. Surely somebody would take him for free?

Awful that this cart was ready for the bin three years ago but we gave him a three year contract to prolong our pain.

He was crap and never played then. We have sent him out on loan each year since then and been paying for the privilage.

Whoever's idea it was to give him that contract should be sacked if they haven't been already.

Kevin Mirallas was left fuming after his latest display at right back during pre-season for Everton, the Belgian flyer is quoted as saying. “I’m sick of being played out of position as I’m trying to force a move, if it happens again I’m going to rim the managers toothbrush. Also, The Brick is full of bad teds and I’ll bum all their birds heads off.”

Needless to say, he won't be going anywhere. Scumbag. No interest in playing football at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.