2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
always surprised how much stick he gets for everton fans

his last season aside he was always one of our better players for me, he was a bit sulky but he was still sound, had loads of skill and on his day was absolutely boss and as above ALWAYS turned up in the derby

yet people fancy niasse and Naismith and won't have a bad word said abar them

You’re chatting like this is the majority when it’s far from. Most evertonians have little time for mirallas, niasse or Naismith (aside from the great work Naismith did/does for the community)

You’re chatting like this is the majority when it’s far from. Most evertonians have little time for mirallas, niasse or Naismith (aside from the great work Naismith did/does for the community)

Yeah this. The people that clapped Naismith scoring against us are probably mostly the same people buzzing off this nobody in here. A fringe element.

Yes obviously he was. No one is saying he's been a bad signing. But he hasn't contributed anything in years. That's why we need him out.

Not forgetting his carry on last season when we were deep in the s*** heading towards relegation and he essentially went on strike. His performance in that Southampton 4-1 game will be my abiding memory of him, a genuine disgrace and he wasn’t even trying to hide it.

Him and Schneiderlin are stained forever as far as I’m concerned after that whole episode.

Last edited:

How will he be remembered? The bling motor, the goal against West Mam in the replay, his personal retribution against Suarez, the oooohh Kevin chant, the unexpected contract extension, the two sides to every training ground story?

If you say Mirrallas. I say missed penalty and immediate half time substitution. Football fans can be fickle but how do you think he will be best be remembered in the coming years?

Status
Not open for further replies.