Kenwright targets Evertonian for Wyness job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
A board meeting to discuss the departure of Keith Wyness may well be 10 days away for Bill Kenwright and his board members, but it seems as though the Everton chairman has already been sounding-out possible replacements.

The chairman is understood to be desperate to install someone as CEO who has a greater understanding of the football club than Wyness did, and has approached a 55 year old Evertonian with a background in education to be his next CEO.

Charles Mills, having held a season ticket for almost five decades of his life, is the former CEO of one of the country's largest education providers, and was involved in grass-roots football on Merseyside in the 1970's.

Kenwright is understood to have become frustrated at Wyness' lack of understanding of the Evertonian mindset, and believes that bringing in someone who combines an Evertonian heart with the brain of a successful businessman is the way forward for the club.

What do you think? Sounds good hey! anyone is better that wyness i think. An Evertonian to,sounds promising.

CEO is an important part of a football club these days. So this appointment needs to be right.

Sounds good to me, especially being that the feller is/was associated with grassroots footy for years.

Keeping it all blue, Bill. Good lad.

Whoever it is, is on to a looser having to come in and manage the club through one of the biggest splits in opinion on an issue in Blue History!

Last edited:

please be anti-kirkby.

who [Poor language removed] cares about that, lets get the best person in who will run are club properly. We'v been a shame for to long now, an need a top ceo.

Nice if he/she is a blue but I'd rather an expert at the top of their game than a mediocre supporter of the club.

well said bruce not arsed if he/she are an evertonian. It's just about the right/best person to take are club on.

please be anti-kirkby.

I'd like to think we would appoint someone who is open minded and would not have pre-conceived ideas coming in over issues he would have to make important decisions over, but was able to do what was best for the club.

If that meant not going to kirkby then fair enough, but i want the CEO to make their decisions on merit.

I'd like to think we would appoint someone who is open minded and would not have pre-conceived ideas coming in over issues he would have to make important decisions over, but was able to do what was best for the club.

If that meant not going to kirkby then fair enough, but i want the CEO to make their decisions on merit.

Right On !!!

(This trip down down 70's memory lane brought to you by TX Bill)

Status
Not open for further replies.