KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is 100% a Kenwright appointment. Nothing at this club will ever change until Bill is set aside and has nothing to do with this club. He's seen over the worst period of the club history, and enough is enough.

How can anyone back or support him anymore.
Bill out if he believes Martinez is the saviour.

I would say it will be more like 70% a Kenwright appointment, if it actually happens so we could say you are 100% jumping the gun.

Would never say 100% but I will go with the likelihood that Moshiri has either asked Kenwright his opinion or Kenwright has told him it without being asked.

I would say it will be more like 70% a Kenwright appointment, if it actually happens so we could say you are 100% jumping the gun.

Would never say 100% but I will go with the likelihood that Moshiri has either asked Kenwright his opinion or Kenwright has told him it without being asked.
Kenwright wanted him in the summer and Moshiri said no. Probably been said as not read the whole thread.
He took Everton to court lol how can he ever be reappointed . Not to mention he’s crap

Strange he would take Bills advice but not the advice of his self appointed director of football!

We were better off with Bill before Moshiri came in and a number of the signings we've made have attributed Bills ability to sell the club to them as a reason for signing, so I think at this point we might be directing our angst at the wrong person.
I always feel a bit unsteady when you come in with a serious point, Bungle. But you're bang-on.

Kenwright's theatrics rub plenty of people up the wrong way, and I can understand that, but I think we'd be in an even worse state if he wasn't there.

Martinez is 100% a Kenwright appointment. Nothing at this club will ever change until Bill is set aside and has nothing to do with this club. He's seen over the worst period of the club history, and enough is enough.

How can anyone back or support him anymore.
I back him, always have done. (Its not the worst period of the clubs history by the way, we have been relegated before)

However, if he genuinely thinks bringing back Martinez is a good idea then he can swivel as well.

Weirdly I like both men but it would be an utterly ridiculous appointment and the epitome of what a crapshow we have become.

I don't think it's true because...well it can't be, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.