Kenwright may be a joke, but at least we don't have Fayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3424416165_6170a88043.jpg

THIS is a statue you plonker!!!

He is a massive hank. A fake. A phoney.

He's just said something detestable to the fans of the club he owned, telling them to support Chelsea if they don't like it. Imagine if Kenwright done the same thing and told you to do one and support the redsheizen. There would be riots.

He's bought the club but it belongs to the fans. [Poor language removed] him.

I could imagine that with Davek carrying a red banner leading from the front. You know he wants it to happen.

If Kenwright ever told our fans to go support the RS there would be riots.

kenwright paid fu// all of his own money for our great club,and now wants 100 mill ,get fu..en real lad

No he paid total £8 million of the £30 million it went for from Johnson and they're asking for £120million (of which Kenwright's share would be £32.4million).

I'm perfectly real. Its you that wants to get real.

And Fayed - gave Fulham a £192million interest free LOAN. FYI. Which they still owe him.

That statue is terrible. I thought it would be a marble or stone statue crafted by an amazing artist.

Then they unveiled this plastic toy looking thing that wouldn't look out of place at Blackpool pleasure beach.

Shocker.

Ha ha, that's what I thought. As if it wasn't odd enough, it's even an odd statue!!

p.s. Do many parents take pics of their kids standing next to Dixie??? You know where I'm going with this....

Last edited:

Go and support Chelsea?

He has surely lost the support with that horrible shytehawk statement.

No he paid total £8 million of the £30 million it went for from Johnson and they're asking for £120million (of which Kenwright's share would be £32.4million).

I'm perfectly real. Its you that wants to get real.

And Fayed - gave Fulham a £192million interest free LOAN. FYI. Which they still owe him.
what has kenwright loaned to everton fook all.just before xmas the dirty bar////d goes and buys another£250 thou worth of shares,for which he will wont at least£750thou.this for a so called lifelong everton fan,fayed is not a lifelong fulham fan his he

You are bang on there!He has undone any of the goodwork which has been done in the past,by the way he is carrying on now.

That statue is terrible. I thought it would be a marble or stone statue crafted by an amazing artist.

Then they unveiled this plastic toy looking thing that wouldn't look out of place at Blackpool pleasure beach.

Shocker.

You know mate i agree,its not who the statue is of its how bad it is

Was it made at the local orphanage by 10 year olds in their art class or someone blind??

Because clearly it was made by someone with no talent for this sort of thing.

It's funny though, Fayed clearly gives a crap about the team and Fulham haven't been this stable in years. I'd rather have a dumb statue outside Goodison with an owner who bleeds blue than no statue with an owner that sucks.

I don't know why Fulham fans are complaining. I'm sure their statue was cheaper than the £50m Chelsea paid for theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.