Kenwright caught out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
Yet again our leader has been found out ,in Tescos document it clearly states that none of the directors are willing to sell any of their shares so how can we get investment?any one fancy giving Bill hard cash with out having any say no thought not(n)

Everyone has a price, ours just hasn't been met yet. You sound like you want him to sell the club to the first Russian that flashes his wallet. Personally I'm glad the club isn't acting like a cheap hussy that giggles at every overture.

You also have to consider that factored into any decision would be the intention of any new owner. Do you think Bill wants us dragged into a mess like the other lot?

I can't believe people are happy that we don't have any money.

We're not going to progress without any money at all.

[Poor language removed] off Kentight.

I can't believe people are happy that we don't have any money.

We're not going to progress without any money at all.

[Poor language removed] off Kentight.

It's about not underselling what is (sadly) a product.

The new stadium will hopefully attract the investor we've been looking for. And hopefully it won't be the type that Citeh are currently lumbered with.

Well done then if that was your aim.

Usually is, mainly because this site is pro Kenwright.

I'm happy with the progress we have made, but if we don't have the fund's to stay where we are, let alone progress, will you still be pro Kenwright then?

I'm happy with the progress we have made, but if we don't have the fund's to stay where we are, let alone progress, will you still be pro Kenwright then?

What I am not for is saying to someone who I believe has been instrumental in our recent rise up the league '[Poor language removed] off Ken Tight' You say he hasnt backed the manager but contradict yourself when you wrote the fans view of the speculation on how much we have to spend this summer.

Whatever you say you cannot hide from the facts- Last year we spent a record £22m in the transfer market and I believe that would have been more if we could have sorted Manny out.

From the money we have spent and the managerial capabilities of Moyes we are a far far greater proposition than even 5 years ago. I believe we have the best squad since the 80's and playing decent football times- something we havent had in a long time.

Oh yeh and who had the balls to take a punt and get Moyes in, in the first place?! Oh yeh [Poor language removed] Kentight.

Cal,

Just to possibly give you a different perspective.

I started to support Everton at the end of Walter Smith's reign. For me, we've made big improvements in many areas since Moyes has been in the hot seat and for me, Kenwright is responsible for that.

Someone supporting the club a lot longer than me might not see it that way, especially if they were supporting the club during the 80's.

But I wasn't. So my frame of reference is these past 9-10 years.

For me, we've made great strides. That said, we still have more strides to make but the manner in which we're making these strides (slowly but surely vs. pulling a Leeds) is fine with me.

What I am not for is saying to someone who I believe has been instrumental in our recent rise up the league '[Poor language removed] off Ken Tight' You say he hasnt backed the manager but contradict yourself when you wrote the fans view of the speculation on how much we have to spend this summer.

Whatever you say you cannot hide from the facts- Last year we spent a record £22m in the transfer market and I believe that would have been more if we could have sorted Manny out.

From the money we have spent and the managerial capabilities of Moyes we are a far far greater proposition than even 5 years ago. I believe we have the best squad since the 80's and playing decent football times- something we havent had in a long time.

Oh yeh and who had the balls to take a punt and get Moyes in, in the first place?! Oh yeh [Poor language removed] Kentight.

Well said.

At the end of the day, look at us before Kenwright and look as us not.

Out of 'admin mode' for a minute, but the 'We cant progress under Kenwright, no money blah blah' brigade can get to [Poor language removed].

Where did i say he hasn't backed the manager?

I'm saying if he 'doesn't' back the manager this summer, then i don't think we're going to progress as much as Moyes will have liked.

I'm delighted with the progress we have made over the past 6 season's, but maybe i'm getting ahead of myself because i want to break into the top 4, so we will need at least 30 million?

But from what i hear Kenwright will find it hard to get the fund's to back the manager in what he want's this summer.

I'm delighted with the progress we have made over the past 6 season's, but maybe i'm getting ahead of myself because i want to break into the top 4, so we will need at least 30 million?

But from what i hear Kenwright will find it hard to get the fund's to back the manager in what he want's this summer.

Oh my god so you are moaning about 'what you hear' FFS Lets at least moan about stuff that has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.