KenRIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter Smith was the man to thank for Moyes coming to GP if i remember rightly. Lets knock down Cammell Lairds and build a new stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey anyway, that would be a great 2 fingers up to LCC

Basil fawlty is an apt name. Have our home on the wirral? Clown.

9f97939487344d9db7cc55ab9aa7af6f.image.201x300.jpg

Which club doesnt have debt? Its all about managing and minimising the debt which has happened under Kenwright to where we're the 21 richest club in the world. Of cause he couldnt get 20mill for the Kings Dock in 2003, we we're skint where we were fighting reliegation.

Who doesnt have advisors? He's going to ask whoever to get the right man, but who's the one that employes them? Kenwright.

But where does the buck stop or who asks for the cash? Kenwright.

Maybe not, but the whole point I was making is that it would attract investment, buyers etc. A new owner with big spends would easily clear up all that and have money in the kitty for the manager.

If you read the rest of the sentence I did say no matter what the stadium was like, it would attract investment which is what the club needs.

Whoops, one bid for about £80mill was it? Anyone else had a go? Nope? Why not?

But its not really cheap and again with what the team do, wouldnt you think people would be knocked on the door to buy? No, because we're not attracting them. They see the club needs a new stadium that would cost £200mill as well as buying out the club and wiping out the dept.

1.You said he balanced the books. He never. He bought the club and took on it's debts. Debts, that 9 years down the road, we are still paying for, and more debts that Kenwright has added to.

2. Fighting relegation does not make you skint mate. The same amount of fans were still coming through the turnstiles. The same average amount had still bought season tickets. We were skint because Kenwright has no money, has never had money, and never will have money... and all this is after Moyes had been asked to cut the wage bill, and trim staff numbers.

3. Kenwright has advisors, yes. You're right, who doesn't ? The fact remains that Kenwright parted company with Smith, fully unaware of who the next manager should be. Can you think of one club who would not have come up with a short list before he would have been fired ? Kenwright had to ask the man " Who do you think should replace you Walter ? " He has not got a clue, even the man himself will tell you that... or if you live in London at least.

4. Kenwright has no option but to ask for the cash, or his dream is over.

5. Since when did new stadium mean new investment ? Success on a pitch means investment, If you are doing well on the pitch, then people will start to look at you. Moving to a new shiny stadium, doesn't automatically make you champion's league material.

5. Which was 3 times and more what Kenwright paid for it. Or should i say what Paul Gregg more or less paid for. Kenwright is ready and willing for people to invest in Everton, i have no doubt about that. The problem is Kenwright doesn't want to give up his power trip as well. He wants other people's money to play with.

1.You said he balanced the books. He never. He bought the club and took on it's debts. Debts, that 9 years down the road, we are still paying for, and more debts that Kenwright has added to.

2. Fighting relegation does not make you skint mate. The same amount of fans were still coming through the turnstiles. The same average amount had still bought season tickets. We were skint because Kenwright has no money, has never had money, and never will have money... and all this is after Moyes had been asked to cut the wage bill, and trim staff numbers.

3. Kenwright has advisors, yes. You're right, who doesn't ? The fact remains that Kenwright parted company with Smith, fully unaware of who the next manager should be. Can you think of one club who would not have come up with a short list before he would have been fired ? Kenwright had to ask the man " Who do you think should replace you Walter ? " He has not got a clue, even the man himself will tell you that... or if you live in London at least.

4. Kenwright has no option but to ask for the cash, or his dream is over.

5. Since when did new stadium mean new investment ? Success on a pitch means investment, If you are doing well on the pitch, then people will start to look at you. Moving to a new shiny stadium, doesn't automatically make you champion's league material.

5. Which was 3 times and more what Kenwright paid for it. Or should i say what Paul Gregg more or less paid for. Kenwright is ready and willing for people to invest in Everton, i have no doubt about that. The problem is Kenwright doesn't want to give up his power trip as well. He wants other people's money to play with.

Hes ace in Coranation Street though, has to be said!

Status
Not open for further replies.