KEIOC Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shareholder who was there says it was inaccurate. We at least have to give that some creedence. I'd never heard of the reporter who ran the story. I think he might be the can lad at the Oldham Echo.

So what did the shareholder say then? Was he a member of KEIOC?

Again, I ask what have they disagreed with the club that was unfounded? You declared that they simply disagree with everything so you should have no problem furnishing us with a whole list!

Or if you like, what is it that you believe they've omitted to agree with?

The point being, this is a non-argument........KEIOC are only interested in the main issue that prompted their formation in the first place...... ie where we play footy in the future, and the process that decides this. They, like most of us are wary of any more costly mistakes, wasted-time and/or inactivity, and only want a full exploration of ALL the possibilities to ensure that whatever is decided is the best stadium-led or club-led proposal and/or not a poorly researched and poorly executed third party one, as we have just been involved in.

Put it this way, they were amongst the first invited in by Elstone post-rejection...... but as regards trust, who do you think are most worthy: those that campaigned for the open viewing of all alternatives for a direct comparison, or those that tried the hardsell tactics to force through one fundamentally flawed option, and backed it up with pure fantasy?

BTW, I'm not strictly speaking a member of KEIOC, although I am most definitely a supporter of their cause and have helped with some of the work they have done. They are a great bunch of blues, most of whom are in Lisbon as we speak... their only fault being that they dared to pop their heads above the parapet when they didn't like what they saw, and I'll defy anyone to prove their fears were misplaced!

You show me your list of things KEIOC have agreed with the club and I'll show you mine :D

Like I say, its not a point scoring competition. I've also not said I've doubted anything they've argued and disagreed with.

But fundamentally KEIOC do not trust anything the board say. All Im saying is that, how do they expect a relationship with the club if they do not trust a thing they say? If everything the club says is inspected with a fine tooth comb, who's shareholder meetings are heckled etc?Who also labeled its fans as thugs with hooligan videos to stop people voting? Who said in the enquiry that Everton do not have the fanbase to house 60k fans even if we stay and redevelop Goodison Park? Who polarized the fan base - from anti-bill to anti-KEIOC, to questioning who's scouse and who's not due to the boarder.....

They've got the best interests of the fans at heart aint they? But are the first to defend tooth and nail no matter which fans they upset or twist things for their own agenda.

The club do the same so they're no better.

Overall, do you think KEIOC and Everton FC would get along and do whats best for the club? Or do you think KEIOC would want it all their way because they're the "voice of the fans"?

Personally they're both worst than each other and I wouldnt defend either of them.

What is your point? I have made my point clear - I think KEIOC are just intend on causing as much trouble as possible to get Bill Kenwright out. I see no other agenda.

What I don't see is any real action, and most fans really don't give a flying **** about you.

So you don't mind moving out of the city boundaries?

Some members of KEIOC are Kenwright supporters, so what are you on about....? At no point have they said BK out, although some some have asked why not......? I voted against moving to Kirkby. You?

Some members of KEIOC are Kenwright supporters, so what are you on about....? At no point have they said BK out, although some some have asked why not......? I voted against moving to Kirkby. You?

Wasn't bothered either way. For me what was important was the club moving forward.

Obviously that's what you lot want to do, but I see no evidence of that on your site - more of a finger pointing exercise.

Keep Everton In Our City - Media Information

The shareholder who was there says it was inaccurate. We at least have to give that some creedence. I'd never heard of the reporter who ran the story. I think he might be the can lad at the Oldham Echo.

Behave Dave. I’ll remember that one for your next Kenwright outburst. “He never said that, the media are lying…”

The facts are, KEIOC are proposing a stadium which will cost £700m+, more than the Emirates.

Unfortunately, things have to be paid for. That’s just the way it works. KEIOC have typically shrugged their shoulders and claimed "It’s not about affordability. If we build what is affordable, we don’t build anything"... and then question why Everton don't take them seriously?

Everton Chief Executive Elstone (4th Feb 2010): "We hope, between us, we can create a scheme which, in the first instances, passes our basic test of 'affordability' and, ultimately, becomes a reality.

KEIOC just a couple of weeks later: "It’s not about affordability. If we build what is affordable, we don’t build anything"

Brilliant. So can someone just say, seriously now, why should the club open dialogue with KEIOC when they are saying affordability isn't an issue?, when quite clearly, it is as things need to be paid for.

Behave Dave. I’ll remember that one for your next Kenwright outburst. “He never said that, the media are lying…”

The facts are, KEIOC are proposing a stadium which will cost £700m+, more than the Emirates.

Unfortunately, things have to be paid for. That’s just the way it works. KEIOC have typically shrugged their shoulders and claimed "It’s not about affordability. If we build what is affordable, we don’t build anything"... and then question why Everton don't take them seriously?

Everton Chief Executive Elstone (4th Feb 2010): "We hope, between us, we can create a scheme which, in the first instances, passes our basic test of 'affordability' and, ultimately, becomes a reality.

KEIOC just a couple of weeks later: "It’s not about affordability. If we build what is affordable, we don’t build anything"

Brilliant. So can someone just say, seriously now, why should the club open dialogue with KEIOC when they are saying affordability isn't an issue?, when quite clearly, it is as things need to be paid for.

I expect this post to be fully ignored or spun like a web.

Status
Not open for further replies.