Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lost Richy got KLP in mate we wouldn't be bringing in anymore wingers/10s - I think we would maybe go for another CF (Broja).

An attacking lineup containing Gordon, KLP, Dele, DCL, Broja with Simms and possibly Dobbin as well is enough depth. Especially so if Iwobi and Gray remain here.

Think every penny we have on top of that gets lashed at the CM

My theory is, FWIW that we would do Broja/Johnson is Dom went.

Think way too many people underestimate Everton mate, yeah we've been a mess and off for years now.

But going into last season, we had the first choice striker behind Kane for England, the starting number 9 for Brazil, the England first choice keeper.

If a player for us has a good (even semi decent) season he is invariably called up for his national team pretty quickly (Godfrey, Kean, (Holgate not sure about) Gordon will next season too) Gray was being already talked about after ten games being back in the mix for England if he continued his form.

For any young player at all but (at tops - 10 teams in Britain) Everton is a huge opportunity and for the rest if you're a younger player on the fringe it's also a great opportunity as well. (Our issue is we've consistently chosen the wrong type of character when recruiting)

We needed more Lukakus and Barry's and less Williams and Schneiderlens. In terms of attitude

I agree.

We are in quite a strong position for a certain type of player. At times I dont think we have really acknowledged this and built a strategy around it, but Hull to Everton is a big step up and will be appealing.

I agree about attitude. That's quite hard to find, and probably what Moyes did very well. They werent always the best players in the world, but they had determination and character.

If It emerges that this link is genuine, it would remove any doubt that the “Bobble” is sourced up to the eyeballs. He’s literally the only one that has gone with this, not your Ornstein’s or Matt Law’s or Fabrizio’s.
He says on the podcast I’ve just listened too he’s spoken to Shota Arveladze, the Hull manager personally ? and it’s came from him!

Status
Not open for further replies.