Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is true it would be a massive massive statement. Buying a first choice defender from a very good champs league team pipping one of the richest clubs in the world to what it a prime target.

... but when you think of the price, you can surely think we could get two great centre backs for £23m each (wages will be more as a consequence of course) - but hey.

if this is true it would be a massive massive statement. Buying a first choice defender from a very good champs league team pipping one of the richest clubs in the world to what it a prime target.

... but when you think of the price, you can surely think we could get two great centre backs for £23m each (wages will be more as a consequence of course) - but hey.

Excuse my ignorance, but what has happened have I missed something ?

Is this guy any good like?,mate just txt me saying he's abit brain dead when defending which doesn't sound too good.

When Real Madrid bought Bale did they think the same?

Granted England's CBs don't set the world on fire but they were all purchased for under 10M. You can unearth and/or develop them with good scouting/coaching. Plus many CBs can play until they are in their mid 30s so you can even grab a good vet like we did with Dustbin for a good price.

When Real Madrid bought Bale did they think the same?

no because bale was no doubt going to be a success because he's the greatest player the british isles has ever produced.

i've got to be honest if it was an attacking player i wouldn't be as put off. It's just because he's a defender really, silly because clean sheets are nearly as important to winning games as scoring, but there's a reason why defender's don't usually cost as much.

much more likely to get two utter class centre backs for those prices than you would attackers.

no because bale was no doubt going to be a success because he's the greatest player the british isles has ever produced.

i've got to be honest if it was an attacking player i wouldn't be as put off. It's just because he's a defender really, silly because clean sheets are nearly as important to winning games as scoring, but there's a reason why defender's don't usually cost as much.

much more likely to get two utter class centre backs for those prices than you would attackers.

Do one, you're forgetting about a certain Dixie Dean (was supposed to be ok like).

Status
Not open for further replies.