Just had a call from CEO of EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE are a club with a heart! Giving £50K to EITC for comparison Man U and Man City are giving £50K jointly to a charity that is £25K eah how pathetic.

wtf do you mean 'DESPITE being a bit of a luvvie' as if it were some sort of negative trait? Its very difficult not to act and sound the way Bill K does when you've been surrounded by 'theatricals' all your life and the theatre is your core business. I met Ricky Tomlinson a few weeks back, and he's started calling people 'darling' despite being a bit of a docker. Nice bloke Ricky. And Bills a nice bloke as well. Some macho actors might surprise you. Allegedly Bruce Willis,walking down the street, has a little of the Bruce Forsyth gait about him, and in conversation,a little of the 'luvvie' about him. Terry Gilliam once told me that before making 'Twelve Monkeys' he went to a lunch appointment with Bruce Willis and Bruce turned up with ten other people, including a secretary, fitness coach, hairdresser, lawyer, make up artist,and various personal assistants. Every one of them a 'luvvie'. I think that story might also be in Terry Gilliams book, but I'd have to check. I met him a few years ago when he gave a talk for Waterstones, and I did a window display of posters for them.
Bruce Forsyth gait ha ha ha.... So reminded me of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.