Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU. KNOW. NOTHING. ABOUT. NOTHING

m3aojCb.jpg

He also said the club do read the site.

2 and 2 together here, he could be someone important high up

The Esk, from his own comments on here, lives and works in London. My guess from his highly informed views on accountancy, legal structures, share holdings etc, is a senior job in corporate finance. Again, my guess are contacts developed in the business world rather than directly within Everton. And from that, maybe it is the business contacts who have the direct links to our club.

Last edited:

Wow, feel like we got off on the wrong foot there...lets start over, Hiya mate you ok? Who do you think we're going to sign?
Heyyyyyy.... I'm ok. Ermmmm... Don't know really. Could be a player or two or three or four. I believe in that new investor of ours who goes by the name of Moshiri. I hope we get these targets, would be amazeballs. But... I'm scared that we might not capture our capturees.

The Esk, from his own comments on here, lives and works in London. My guess from his highly informed views on accountancy, legal structures, share holdings etc, is a senior job in corporate finance. Again, my guess are contacts developed in the business world rather than directly within Everton. And from that, maybe it is the business contacts who have the direct links to our club.
Haha I was being sarcastic .

Status
Not open for further replies.