Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are understandably Lukaku comparisons, except he appears to have a decent first touch and looks as though he enjoys heading the ball. :)

....no doubt about his quality on the ball. Size and movement comparisons with Lukaku are understandable but I don’t think he looks a clinical finisher.

I hope we get him, though. I think he could give us a lift going into the next phase of the season.

Looks like there's something to work with thays for sure and could be a good option off the bench in games for the last 15/20 minutes if he can use that physicality.

We just simply need someone who can contribute up top and that will set us up nicely for the rest of the season.
Looks as though he can hold the ball up for support runners,puts him way ahead of Tosun for that alone.

....no doubt about his quality on the ball. Size and movement comparisons with Lukaku are understandable but I don’t think he looks a clinical finisher.

I hope we get him, though. I think he could give us a lift going into the next phase of the season.
Like to see him on the end of a few James crosses to test that one out. :)

He does look a bit like that Lukaku in his 1st seaosn with us. Less powerful and quick but technically probably better.

Looks less of a poacher/finisher than Kean but a lot more rounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.