Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

...we not only need striker back-up but we need genuine threat off the bench.

it’s been some time since I’ve seen a player on the bench who I’ve thought could make a difference and win us the game. I certainly didn’t expect that with Kean and sadly Gordon is not providing the threat I think he’s capable of.

Gordon is 19
Zirkzee is 19
Kean was 19

If these types of players (and similar) are in the first team squad working with Ancelotti then they'll need time...alot of players need a season to adapt and step up into the league when theyre 25+ years old and youngsters may need a bit longer.

Would you expect Onyango or Small to be huge difference makers in 2 years time? Thats the way to see it i think.

By signing someone like Zirkzee or Nkounkou and bringing through our own players like Gordon we fill up the squad places with low cost, low wage players.

This would enable us to spend more on the key difference makers in the 11.

Once weve nailed the squad and the first 11 down then we can bring 2 new players in a season to start and we'll have the previous players on the bench to make a difference.

Is there definitely no future for him at Bayern? If not then he's better coming here and joining the project. If he just wants minutes for several months then go back then he'd be foolish not to pick Parma. Don't follow German football, anyone in here who properly does who can accurately describe his situation?

I see it as kind of a free hit for Parma, they'd be desperate to get someone in to get them out of relegation in the short term, and no doubt that fee is conditional on them staying in Serie A. That, plus the lure of playing time, makes this a bit tricky to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.