Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always liked him, wanted him when Lukaku !eft. But the powers that where at the time, Walsh & Koeman didn't seem to rate him, there was never even the vaguest link...oh and Vardy was obviously too old 3 yrs ago.

I like Josh King as a player. Decent pace, tricky, end product, will be cheap, versatile, won't ask for the earth in wages.. makes sense to me.

If nothing else I’d sign him as cover for 2&1 years, nothing else at a fair price going in the Championship.
Could prove valuable to rest Dom or Richy as needed, if Tosun is not fit/goes in January.

Interesting array of views. I always thought he was decent but can’t claim to have watched Bournemouth loads.

The people who argue the dangers of signing more average players on big wages make a great point about that being something we need to avoid like the plague. Hopefully, whether King or someone else, we are moving into a more sensible period of contracts offered.

On that basis, if we could do a deal I’d take him for cover.

If nothing else I’d sign him as cover for 2&1 years, nothing else at a fair price going in the Championship.
Could prove valuable to rest Dom or Richy as needed, if Tosun is not fit/goes in January.
At 28 years of age King will not accept a contract of 2 and 1 ,neither would I expect him to
He would want a 4 year deal
The unmentionable from the snakes might accept 2 years but not Josh King if he had any sense
If we sign the unmentionable I am going back to supporting Leyton Orient

If anybody asks who the unmentionable is and any body replies ,don't mention his name

At 28 years of age King will not accept a contract of 2 and 1 ,neither would I expect him to
He would want a 4 year deal
The unmentionable from the snakes might accept 2 years but not Josh King if he had any sense
If we sign the unmentionable I am going back to supporting Leyton Orient

If anybody asks who the unmentionable is and any body replies ,don't mention his name

Pssst - who are the snakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.