Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they arent even similar players.

King is a proven Premier League player over a number of seasons who would possibly be available for a reasonable fee.
Brooks is an unproven injury-prone twiglet who would
Brooks is somewhat PL proven, 7 goals and 5 assists in his first season isn’t exactly bad. His injury was more down to bad luck if I remember, just one of those that needed surgery and a long time to recover, not like he was getting niggly things repeatedly. He had a bad injury, wouldn’t label him ‘injury prone’. Pretty sure he scored against City not too long ago after making his return.
The price I will agree on though, pretty sure his contract is pretty chunky so he won’t be cheap. We need support on the right much more then the middle or the left though 100%

Brooks is somewhat PL proven, 7 goals and 5 assists in his first season isn’t exactly bad. His injury was more down to bad luck if I remember, just one of those that needed surgery and a long time to recover, not like he was getting niggly things repeatedly. He had a bad injury, wouldn’t label him ‘injury prone’. Pretty sure he scored against City not too long ago after making his return.
The price I will agree on though, pretty sure his contract is pretty chunky so he won’t be cheap. We need support on the right much more then the middle or the left though 100%
The fact that you used the word "somewhat" proves my point really doesn't it?

Hes 23 years old and he's played 1 full Premier League season and less than 100 games in his whole career.

Im not saying he's a bad player and I see why people consider him a talent, but he's not for me.

The fact that you used the word "somewhat" proves my point really doesn't it?

Hes 23 years old and he's played 1 full Premier League season and less than 100 games in his whole career.

Im not saying he's a bad player and I see why people consider him a talent, but he's not for me.
Only said somewhat because of the minutes like you say, but I do think his goal contributions justify the label of proven given his circumstances

Think as others have suggested.. we have Richarlison who can play up top with the likes of Gordon and Bernard who can take up his usual place on the left.

AB041EEC-626B-4CC1-8FDD-725C78A50A51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.