Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue comes when taking Richarlison out of the LW position and replacing him with Iwobi/Bernard, neither are goal scorers and I’d be worried we would become too reliant on the striker to score all our goals.
Iwobi did it last game. Bernard is the james replacement. Gordon will be richys number 2 eventually

Richy is not a central striker in a three.
Tosun is not good enough
Simms might not be ready.
Injury to DCL we have issues. You need back up.

Don’t see much difference in terms of ability between Kean and Tosun at this moment. Both are supposed to be third choice striker.

Richarlison himself has even said his preferred position is striker.
He can play there he can pay anywhere across the front three, but do you see him as a spearhead in a three? Can he hold the ball like Dom does? Also taking him away from the left weakens that area. Fact is you need good back up surprised we haven't replaced Kean.

Don’t see much difference in terms of ability between Kean and Tosun at this moment. Both are supposed to be third choice striker.
Tosun won't be fit for a while and doesn't suit the way we attack at pace, he is a decent finisher but hasn't the pace to play in the EPl. Ok as a backup I guess he is just not an answer or a player who will offer solid rotation in two positions like King.

He can play there he can pay anywhere across the front three, but do you see him as a spearhead in a three? Can he hold the ball like Dom does? Also taking him away from the left weakens that area. Fact is you need good back up surprised we haven't replaced Kean.
He can't play the "lone" striker role like a 4-5-1 but if he has some beside/behind him he definitely can, I've already said we should have brought someone in to replace the two attackers in Walcott and Kean we sent out but I can't be bothered to keep questioning it everyday I'll just move ahead and cross the bridge if we need to.

He can't play the "lone" striker role like a 4-5-1 but if he has some beside/behind him he definitely can, I've already said we should have brought someone in to replace the two attackers in Walcott and Kean we sent out but I can't be bothered to keep questioning it everyday I'll just move ahead and cross the bridge if we need to.
Fair enough mate I do hope we can get through to Jan without it being an issue but....

Status
Not open for further replies.