Jo's transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inertia3112

Player Valuation: £1.5m
i've just heard a rumour, apparently we have agreed a fee of £10.75m if moyes wants to take up the option.

Its a gentlemans agreement, but I'm not sure if thats moyes-hughes and depends on hughes still being in charge, or if its everton-city.

Althought the jo transfer from cska was supposed to be £19m that was with add-ons etc for appearances, and as he's not at city he cant trigger those extra payments so city have only paid about £14m for him.

What transfer fee we should pay is irrelevent at this time.
'One swallow doesn't make a summer' !- all evertonians know this well!
Although I was very impressed by the display on saturday - the true test will come in the coming months - I was only Bolton after all.

Remember even Kenny Samson scored on his home debut for the blues - and that was it !!!::D:D:D

This is getting a little steamy , chaps , ( lady ) .
Whether it's 10.5, 11 million or 8.5 Ill have a tenna with anyone to say he wont be playing for us first game next season . Just cant see the Ginger Fella spending !0 mill or wateva from an already restriced budget on Jo . Not whle he's still after Moutinho .

Jo, Yakubu & Saha would be an amazing attack. Get rid of Victor - it's clear he's got neither the talent nor the application for the top flight, never mind Everton. Keep Vaughan, but if he ever gets off the treatment table then it will be a bonus.

With Gosling & Rodwell coming on, our priorities should be a striker and a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.