2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an age thing with, I only know it as I've heard old fellas saying it now and again.

No idea who J R Rank is though.

Maybe @Joey66 can clear that one up for us ?
A film organisation in the glory years J Arthur Rank (rhyming Slang )
Hence the saying just going for a quick J Arthur
When I was 18 on the bus with a gang of my mates two cheeky urhins got on and were asked by then the bus conductor where are you going answered - up to Prescot for a quick J Arthur - please don't ask me what a bus conductor is just google it lol

Yes, this thread is all well and good, but WHAT ABOUT RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK? WON'T ANYONE TALK ABOUT RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK?

ENG-ER-LUND, ENG-ER-LUND, ENG-ER-LUUUUUUND.

I didn't even watch the game but I bet he did absolutely nothing other than complete some safe passes and make a couple of tackles.

A film organisation in the glory years J Arthur Rank (rhyming Slang )
Hence the saying just going for a quick J Arthur
When I was 18 on the bus with a gang of my mates two cheeky urhins got on and were asked by then the bus conductor where are you going answered - up to Prescot for a quick J Arthur - please don't ask me what a bus conductor is just google it lol

Thanks Joey, do you have anymore rhyming profanities for our younger posters ?

Pickford has the potential and ability to be a top class keeper. Played very well last night, did what he had to do very well. Apart from the two top class saves he wasnt really tested, hence why he didnt get motm imo. Loftus-cheek just shaded it.

Delighted to hear he played well. Only caught glimpses of 2nd half and looked solid.

He's had a couple of moments and definitely need to work on a couple of things to reach the next level but I've been absolutely delighted with him and has looked our best signing by a mile.

Shocked at him keeping a clean sheet without Phil Jagielka and Ashley Williams in front of him, honestly shocked. Look how shocked I am.
17469.jpg

You're clearly in shock - would you like a nice cup of sugary tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.