2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Got us a point tonight no question, doing what he does best.

Unfortunately, he negates all of these past great things he does in future games, by doing what he does worst.

If we can make money on anybody it should be him first out the door, we will be OK without him.

But I would miss his antics.

Honestly no idea why he's stuck around, absolutely crazy lad. Been great again this season, kept us in the league the last two. Massively underrated, bizarre narrative of his apparent lack of quality in the press (happens to every England keeper I suppose) and we're lucky to have him.

Magnificent performance by pickford especially in a hostile land where the tribal hostility against him is overwhelming and intense , assume many horses were punched tonight because he denied the war crimers a victory

Got us a point tonight no question, doing what he does best.

Unfortunately, he negates all of these past great things he does in future games, by doing what he does worst.

If we can make money on anybody it should be him first out the door, we will be OK without him.

But I would miss his antics.
Embarrassing post. He is one of the most consistent keepers in the league.

Just because he made a few mistakes 4 years ago doesn’t make him that same player now. Under Carlo he matured into possibly the best keeper in the league right now.