2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno - I reckon Chelsea might have a nibble.
I certainly hope so as Spurs / Levy ain’t paying top dollar for him.
Chelsea (or possible even Man U) I can see throwing £80m our way for him, esp if they’re both interested.
The problem is what he has left on his contract to what price we get for him

True, but even 12m, if there’s competition for him (Utd & CFC ??if he’s defo decided to leave)
Could easily see CFC esp putting £80m down on 7 year contract
Suspect we’ll find out in June / July, just hope it’s not Spurs for £20m & a curly wurly.
Yeah this is it. I think we could get him to sign a new contract if dyche gets it right between now and then it’s just making sure we can see major change and profession I guess

Perfectly reasonable from Pickford in my opinion. He’d like to stay if we stay up but it’d be career suicide for him to sign a new contract if we’re on the verge of going down. If it were in place to effectively have him sign a new deal the second we’re mathematically safe I think that’s the best outcome for everyone.

Perfectly reasonable from Pickford in my opinion. He’d like to stay if we stay up but it’d be career suicide for him to sign a new contract if we’re on the verge of going down. If it were in place to effectively have him sign a new deal the second we’re mathematically safe I think that’s the best outcome for everyone.

Of course it's reasonable.

Honestly I worry about some of our fans and how they treat our players sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.